Re: Point & Figure charting software

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Edward Larson <edlarson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 21, 1998 8:45 PM
Subject: Point & Figure charting software

>Looking for a software package that is dedicated/strongly supports Point &
>Figure Charting, one that supports trendlines, first indication of month,
>etc.  I currently utilize AIQ Trading Expert, but the program does not
>support any trendlines, support/resistance indications, monthly
designation,
>etc.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Ed
>edlarson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Ed,
Sorry for the emptiness of my previous response - have no idea what went
awry. The best - in part because it is the only software package -that would
meet most P&F charting needs can be found at rtrsoft@xxxxxxx Tel# tended by
an ans mach -  919-856-9600. From what I understand the tech support is
somewhat lacking although well-intentioned. RTR is a one man ,part-time
operation but at present is the only game in town save lesser entries by
Wallstreet and Supercharts. There is a 90 day trial offer also.
       Have you done any optimization with box size and reversal parameters?
Best, ken