Trade Station Attachment

For those guru Trade Station guys, I have been trying to attach a SP500
TradeStation chart to an email message that I intend to send to someone.  I
am having difficulty attaching the chart to my email.

I was told to do a print screen "ctrl/print screen" or "shift/print screen"
and the chart would come up in Microsoft Word and I could save it to a file
and then attach the file to the email, but I have been unable to do this.

Any suggestions from anyone on how this can be accimplished?

Regards,
John
jdfo@xxxxxxxxx