Re: GEN:Using S&P Futures to predict S&P Moves

For info on premiums, fair value and index arbtrage program trading, see:

programtrading.com.

This is the HL Camp website. Their computer monitoring of the premium
levels triggers much of the program trading (index arbitrage) that takes
place through simultaneous trades on the NYSE (SnP 500 stocks) and the CME
(SnP futures).

This is clear as mud to me, I'd be interested to hear the more seasoned
members of the group expand on this.

John Stevenson
Ottawa, Canada