Re: Aspects

Rory:

   Those astrological "facts" are interesting, in an abstract sort of way.

   Do you trade them?  If so, can you describe your specific trades?
   Do you trade strictly on the astrologicals, or do you mix in other
   tools, and if so, what really drives your decision making?  I
   would love to hear the specifics.  Overall, I think this
   astrological stuff (heck, ANY trade decision making system!) only shows
   it value (or lack) when its usage is demonstrated through real trades.

   If you don't trade them...well, my navel predicts market action too!
   You see there are these little twitches and energy vortexs and.. but in
   truth while I'm certain it's highly correllated, I don't actually trade my
   navel, so I won't bore you with the details here.

-k