Load UP! (puts that is..)

It's 11:55am edt and I am listening to Last nights interview with Art
Bell and Chris Ruddy. Ruddy says it's gonna be bad news when the
report hits.

Example: Description of Monica under oath telling of how she would
perform sex acts while Clinton was on the phone with various
Congressmen. Ruddy says the Congressmen are gonna be livid...  No
wonder Bill comes out today and says "I have sinned"

Most damging: Is that most of the sex acts were while
"on the clock" in/on Govt. property.

Real Audio archive at http:\\www.artbell.com
Also a link there to the Congress documents.

Regards,

Gary

P.S. "They" changed the circuit breaker limits from 250 to 500 points
after one hour or whatever to 10% move of the current Dow.  Isn't it
interesting that a few months after the change we did move down (and
up) by 250 points and 500+ points and the market didn't need to be
closed. Will we now get the 10% 700+/- move??

> It is apparent that 9/14 will not mark a top.  If not a top, then
probably a
> crash bottom.  Dell Computer has made the necessary three wave
correction,
> and filled the gap from yesterday.  Now I am fully loaded for a 1000
point
> collapse on Monday 9/14.  Keep your fingers crossed.  In 1929, the
crash
> occurred on Monday and Tuesday.  In 1987, it crashed on Monday.  In
1997,
> the market crashed on a Monday also.  Mondays are "blue Mondays."
Mind as
> well call it "bloody Monday's."  Good Luck to all you evil bears.
Actually