From: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ken Macht
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 1998 8:45 PM
To: RealTraders Discussion Group
Subject: Re: AN ACT OF CONTRITION

Arnold Thompaon wrote:

> I resent your conceded opinion that Democracy doesn't seem to work in
> the last line you wrote.
> RAY RAFFURTY wrote:
>

> > P.P.S.  In a democracy the people get the leader they deserve.

It is very true that a people always get the government that they deserve.
All government is bad; the United States has the good fortune to have the
best form. History demonstrates this continually. And right now, the true
strength of a nation is on trial. The question before us is whether to
suffer this liar and cheat any further. The US is in good shape I think, it
has the tools to rid the tree of this rot, and the strength to continue
roots intact.

--
Ken Macht  macht@xxxxxxxxxxxx