This is the 3rd time I've sent this post today.  I'm assuming the other
two are lost in cyberspace - I've waited 6 hours between posts. If three
of these show up tomorrow - I apologize :(

Don Fishback is giving a seminar on his options course, ODDS:  Options
and Derivatives Decision Support, this month in Los Angeles.  If anyone
has an opinion on the value of this seminar, good-or-bad, would you
please send a private post.  Private responses will alleviate the forum
of tired old issues.  Thanks in advance.

James