Re: The X Bar Files

> <<
>  Terry,
>
>  I missed some of the discussion concerning your indicator.  Where can
>  I find what I missed?  In fact,  I would like it all.  Is it archived
>  anywhere?
>
>  Cordially,
>  Randy

I do not have my original posts that describe the indicators-possibly
some
other RT's can provide them to you.

Hi Terry,

I have the original emails. Perhaps it is better if I send them to you
and you can send them on if you wish.

Looks like you are using the Omega .ela studies that I built around your
concept. I assume you still have the .ela file. If not let me know and I
will send it on to you and once again you can pass it on as you see fit.

Regards,

Chris