Re: rSpoos chat

Gary,

I have used Abbott before in a fashion similar to what you are proposing
(daytrading the SnP), but with only one other fellow.  It is a very effective
means of communcation, but, be warned, the alerts popping at you all the time
can be disconcerting.  There I would be, calmly following my various charts,
getting a feel for what was transpiring, waiting for just the right moment to
enter a trade, feeling the Zen of the moment, then POP, an alert window
suddenly jumps at me, disrupting my stream of consciousness.  The idea of
multiplying this potential many fold is enough to send me reaching for the
Valium at the mere thought.

Good luck!

Austowne@xxxxxxx (Dave Austin)