Re: WitchHunts: This Is A Long Post. If you are pressed for time, Delete This Post!

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: WitchHunts: This Is A Long Post. If you are pressed for time, Delete This Post!
  • From: "Tom Stein" <comfut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:46:14 -0400 (EDT)

 I guess I missed something here.........

I thought the guy was soliciting money from RT members(see copy from his
post below)

I think any post about trading is fine, but do we really want a bunch of
"money managers" coming on....telling us how great their last trade was and
then asking us for money?????  You've got to draw the line somewhere.......

Gary's post from last week:::::::
" If anyone is > > interested in starting something to this effect, let me
say this:  I
want > > NO "management/incentive fee", > > I want NO commission cut.  I
will invest my money with yours.  All iask > is > > for me to make all the
trading decisions, maybe we make it last 6 months > > then redeem?  > > What
ever you think is fair.  Oh, All i want i a fair % of our NET > profits, > >
fair and honest enough."