Re: SEP 11

Stig,

     Congrats on a great post. Just wanted to add one item. Carolan
points out that the crashes of 1929 and 1987 were highly correlated to
Yom Kippur. This year, Yom Kippur is September 30. September 30 also
happens to be the fiscal end of year for Japanese banks, a disastrous
day of reckoning awaiting, since they will then have to write off close
to a trillion dollars in bad loans. If Russia's bad loans wiped out the
earnings for the year at more than one US bank, what will the
repercussions of the Japanese shakeout be? What a nasty cluster this
month is, any way you look at it.

                                       Darrin

>Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 01:36:01 +0200
>From: "Stig Olausson" <olausson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: SEP 11
>
>This is a long post.
>
>Ned Markson mentions 9/11 and 9/30 as energypoints.
>
>There are some very interesting information to be found with regard to
that
>date on the internet and some of the addresses have been mentioned on
this
>list.
>
>Peter Eliades http//:stockmarketcycles.com/ in his "Current
Observations",

http//:www.pei-intl.com
>has presented extensive (free) information on his website. He finds it
>interesting (and so do I) that meltdown 1929 and 1987 began om the 36th
>trading day after the top.=Sep 9 with the final low on day 40 = Sep 13
>(Sunday) They also seem too track a "Panic Cycle", which is due the
week
>after Labor Day going into the week of Sep 14th!
>
>Ross Clark has also shown similar coincidences.
>
>Arch Crawford shows in Jeanne Longs "Traders Astrological Almanac" in
an
>article how the stockmarket since 1915 has started a decline after Mars
is
>opposite (180 degrees) Uranus. This decline is then in effect until the
>planets are 36 degrees apart going into conjunction. He studied 42 of
these
>cycles and he concludes: ...every high volatility smash since world war
1
>has occurred within the same 40% of the Mars/Uranus synodic
longitudinal
>cycle... from a separation of 180 degrees to a separation of 36 degrees
>prior to next conjunction"
>
>On Sep 4, Mars is Opposite Uranus and the Cycle starts....
>
>Hannes Hannula (Alan Larson) concludes with the help HIS cycles that if
you
>expect a crash in October you are too late. Read his article "The Moon
in
>action http//:www.sni.net/hans/damoon27.html
>
>So using Raymond Merrimans software FAR I checked the aspects occurring
on
>Sep 11 since that date has a cluster of interesting aspects:
>
>Mercury Con Venus
>Mercury square Pluto
>Venus square Pluto
>+ Heliocentric Mercury trine Jupiter and Hel. Mercury Conj. Mars
>
>With his software you check if an aspect is connected to for instance
great
>volatility.
>I choose a 3% orb for the aspects and 4 % volatility (=40 point drop
with
>SPX at 1000)
>Since 1959 we have had a 4% drop or more on 7 occasions when Mercury
has
>been Conjunct Venus and on 2 instances before when Mercury has been
square
>Pluto
>In Norbert Haley' s Astrological Almanac which is a bargain for $10.00
>(where you find ALL the aspects of the year+other interesting facts).
And
>he has absolutely nothing to do with Financial Astrology, I found a
>remark:"On Oct 18 1987 the stockmarket crash occurred on the day of
Jupiter