THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR TRADER

Hi Neal:
I noticed your inquiry yesterday about Dr. Richard McCall's book and yes there
are some of us traders out there that are applying his "Warrior Trader"
techniques to our trading life.
I read Richard's book last year and went on his "Zen Mind Challenge" training
retreat last November along with seven other traders - we actually walked on
fire (twice would you beleive!!) meditated under the waterfall and broke the
wood like real experts!! not to mention an entire bunch of other crazy things
which I would never have thought before would have helped me with trading!
However  it was an experience I will never forget and can honestly admit that
those real life experiences and trying to implement his philosophies on a
daily basis with trading has made it possible for me to trade with some
confidence.
I was basically a beginner when I went on the retreat, however the other seven
were all experienced traders and each one of them enjoyed and benefited from
the seminar as much as I did.  I keep in touch with some of them also and they
are still following his techniques.
I keep the A.C.T.I.O.N. plan on the wall in front of me at all times and
constantly remind myself of the six steps.  The fear and the greed are the two
emotions that I very rarely experience - thanks to the ACTION plan.   Now it's
just a matter of cracking those dam Spoos and making some money!!!
If you would like any more info on The Warrior Trader just send me a note.
Good Luck
Donna