Re: Luau in Hawaii!!! OEX..."Price Action"...

Hear, Hear... I know I've ribbed Gary in the past... and several of the post
police drubbed his meandering and sometimes silly style...   BUT, Gary called
this dead on, without, I may add OVERANALYZING! The simplicity of his trading
rhetoric is refreshing. (And, by the way, I find the little stories about the
OEX400 license plates kinda funny and interesting). Party on Gary. Have an
organic carrot juice for the RTs.