Re: Connect the dots or whats up with the Dow

I f you will check the direction of the market was only changed for a day or
two when Kennedy was assassinated.  Granted you could have made a killing if
you were short before.  No event in history has ever changed the direction of
the market. Not civil war, WW1 or W.W.II check the old charts and see. I have
been saying for a year, " as soon as they get every one in the pool, they will
drain the water". I am not a bull or a bear. I am an opportunist.  Just let it
move.  The snow ball could occur and so could that snap back 500 point rally
that gets the publics very last dollar.  Make sure the light at the end of the
tunnel is not a train coming your way. Ira