Re: O.J. the next bull...

I used to trade futures. It's one of those questions, if you have to ask
you shouldn't do it. I never consistently made profits until I started to
trade options. Your style seems to be, bet the farm and ask questions later
and I admit that can work sometimes. I think that half of the battle in
trading is finding a level where you can function reasonably comfortably
and then grow from there. The other half is developing a "feel" for acting
on what you see. At any rate I wish you luck with your OJ trade. If total
disaster befalls the stock market as you have projected, it will effect
other markets. Deflation like you wouldn't believe could result.

Brent

<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>