MKT:DOW/3com Possible CIT

Hello everyone,

In looking for the week ahead I feel we might have a major CIT (change
in trend) for the Dow.  On Friday the dow hit ~20 below its 1.618 mark
then bounced up.  The next possible CIT maybe on Friday 9/4/98, both
Trade/Calander days match.  The area of support is (2ret) 7636.46, which
is ~ the close on 1/12/98.  Also, with Mr. Clinton going to Russia and
depending what is said, 9/4/98 feels right for a CIT.

As for 3Com, again 9/4/98 comes in as CIT.  The area of possible support
25.35-23.5625.

Lets see what happens.  Have a great weekend.

Joe Frabosilio