Re: Zain-Bradley indicator update

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Zain-Bradley indicator update
  • From: schong <schong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 02:56:33 -0400 (EDT)

Peter and those who had asked,

 The projected dates do not change and can be projected years or even
 hundred of years in advanced because it's based fundamentally on
 astrological/astronomical cycles seen through the scientific
 lenses.

 All the model needs is the correct start date, time and place
 of inception. So it seems, future events can be  predicted with
 sufficient reliability if the correct starting point is known. I have
 to also stress only if the right interpretive technique is used too.

 The 1st trade horoscope is not always the correct one to use. With the
 aussie SPI future the 1st trade horoscope is the right one to use.
 On the SP500 it is not. On the KLCI futures(on first pass) the 1st
 trade horoscope is the right one to use too. So you see it's very
 important to know the right date, time and place of inception to use.
 The good thing is the date, time and place can usually be found using
 simple trial and error if the 1st trade horoscope does not give
 good result(which would be very obvious once the lines are charted).

 August 21st proved to be a good top on the aussie SPI as forecasted
 by the Zain-Bradley model. August 27 appears to be a bottom too.
 Please remember always allow +/- 1 day for every forecasted date.
 Because you'll  generally know whether it's a top or bottom
 allowing +/- 1 day doesn't  cause much of a concern.

 BTW, the next date to watch is September 7th.

 Watch the intraday-Bradley on the SP500. It is more promising
 than the daily Bradley.

> Can you suggest where I  can get more info on the indicator.

 I believe I'm the first one who coined the term Zain-Bradley to
 refer to this form of analysis.

> I went to the site you previously
> suggested but I couldnt find anything there.

 The sites I provided are simply areas where you can learn more about
 the underlying theories behind the Zain-Bradley. I've given them
 so that for those who is curious to know that it is based on sound
 astrological rules and observation. Generally the ideas  are simple
 but very time consuming to compute and maintain.

> Also what software do you use to generate the indicator.

  I used a combination of an offline program to generate to files
because
  it takes a long time to generate the data and TS to chart the lines
  from these files. I am not happy with the UI interface but it was
  created solely for my own need.

 Another technique that many have overlooked is George Bayer's
 Five Fold horoscope. In my opinion it is even better at predicting
 whether a pivot is going to be a top or bottom.

 Clement