Re: Daytrading:Todd Mitchell

Most problems in day trading come from not having a plan and not understanding the
system you are using.  Many traders use indicators listed in books not knowing
what they were meant to show and what time frame they were devised for. It is an
understanding of these items and a simple approach that will usually be
successful.  Every system works, but everyone can not work the system. Every
trader is an individual and does things a little bit differently as their
temperament, personality and understanding are different.. I wish you luck but I
don't think buying another system is your answer. Ira