Re: Is there life beyond S&P?-ya, O.J. for one

Look at O.J., remember i commented a while back, look at the "monthly", if
we close above 115-120 at the end of this month, along with hurricane
alley, frost-bite juice, etc., oh, and the technicals........we will break
a 9 year down trend!!!!
could it be any simpler (gramatically correct---"simpler", or is it even a
word?---
who cares....if we do this i'd be a buyer, pull up your old post on me when
i mentioned this many, many weeks ago....
gary
hawaii