Re: What, exactly, is Z-score?

In a message dated 98-08-25 22:17:15 EDT, HEIDICAMP writes:

<<
 Terry, I noticed from looking at the code for your x-bar indicator, that the
algorithm,
 is the formula base for the KELTNER  INDICATOR. From what I can ascertain,
 all you did was adjust the constant (~.72) and the length (25 periods), from
whatever
 basis your ascribing to. Nothing signifcant here.

                                                              Heidi

Heidi,

When I developed this indicator I was not familiar with the Keltner indicator.
Could you supply references and formulas?

Just goes to prove nothing new under the sun

Thanks

Terry