Re: What, exactly, is Z-score?

In a message dated 98-08-25 00:36:42 EDT, rjb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 take a valium

rjb,

Your disparaging remark aside, the tecnical statistical issues mentioned in my
2nd response must be taken into account if statistical methodologies are to be
employed correctly.

They were, as previously mentioned, taken into account for the x-bar indicator
previously provided to the forum, if the time frame for use is 10 minutes or
more.
The indicator is invalid for time frames less than 10 minutes.

Don't want other RT's to loose sight of that important point.

And yes, the statistician who taught me how to use statistics should have been
taking valium 4 times a day. But I think he enjoyed his manic/depressive state
since he was pulling in a couple of Million a year in consulting fees. His
public antics just added to the joys of life.

Have a great day trading

Terry Quinn

BTW  I would be polite and address you by your given name but you forgot to
sign your posts  :(