sp 500

<< To:	Proffittak@xxxxxxx

 Thanks for your feedback on the Squawkbox, Ben. I'm starting to get
 the same impression.  It might just become more "noise" (both
 literally and figuratively).

 Besides that, in response to my post I had allot of inquiries, but
 absolutely no one came out and said that they use it and that its been
 a great help. In a forum as active as RT, that speaks volumes to me.

 BTW, your calls on the market have been remarkably accurate at times.
 I always look forward to your posts. Ever consider posting more with
 an educational bent? I'm sure it would be well received!

 Bob Hunt >>
good morning to all
McCullen osc  is still showing bullish divergence
put to call ratio  on all  eqities fri  has the higest reading in 5 month
1.17
this means lower today and then  sp to  1098-1111
but  use it to short  as the big picture say that we are going   to a LOWER
LOW!!!!

fundmentally  i can not see  penatration of   8000-8100 of dow
will be a buyer of 401k  at that point   and load up on sp  futures
happy trading
Ben