Re: mkt sp500

<< Bigger picture for me is that we're bottoming here.  The move that started
 down on the 19th may be the final wave of the move down from July 20th, which
 MAY in turn finish a larger ABC from last April. Again, I hate to rush
things.
 Bottoming can take a while. Look at April to June and the range bound area
 there. We've really only been bouncing around at these levels again for a
 couple of weeks. We'll see.

 Greed and Fear. Fear and Greed.  They're tough to master aren't they?

 Peter >>
can someone that has advance get post a gif of where  on the DAILY  chart they
have their count and were major supp and price objectives are??