oex update, and "Weird" coincidences...."signs"

good morning,

just a quick update, i bought a 520 aug call on monday for 11.50, sold
today for 24 3/4.
then bought 3, 515 sep puts, for "7".  then drove to the office that opens
at 5am Hawaii time, 11am ny and deposited $500 more plus the 300+ i had
left over gave me enough to buy a 4th 515 sep oex put for "7".
now for the WEIRD stuff:
as the guy was letting me out of the building (security stuff), in the
elevator i mentioned i am accumulating oex puts, he responded by saying
"that's my license plate"!
WHAT? after i further questioned him, yes, a few years ago he bought puts
and made enough  to buy his car.  INTERESTING COINCIDENCE, and yet another
"sign".
weird stuff ALWAYS happens to me!  I could seriously write a book.
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN, seriously, help!!!
i usually don't pay attention to it, no, actually i do, but no one ever
seems to care, or
seem briefly interested, but the bottom line is???
I have SO MANY more stories like this happen to me...........
oh, the oex put guy in the elevator, i will give you his name and number if
you think i'm lying.  i just always have weird coincidence happen to me!
PLEASE , i know it's mostly not trade related but has anyone had MANY or
even some strange things happen or researched it or know where i should go,
or what i should do to find out more?
help!
thanks
gary