Re: Market bottoms, oex power-play

Hi,

no hindsight....... i will be buying oex aug 530 calls on monday, hopefully
after an early morning sell off, sell by friday. then load up on sep
540/550 puts and dump  them in a few weeks when the dow is in the 7000's.
I'm starting with about $1,000
i'll let you all know what i build it up to by mid-sep.  Coat tail or not,
it's up to you.
pretty simple though........
feedback....
gary