Rumery & Lehman

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>I have listened to this long enough.&nbsp; If you place any faith at all
in<BR>mathematics and/or statistics you realize that trades, like many
other<BR>things in human behavior, are not serially correlated.&nbsp; The idea
of an<BR>outside idea taking nothing more than a trade-by-trade listing and
telling<BR>you when to trade more contracts based only on the trade-by-trade
listing is<BR>ABSURD.&nbsp; The assumption you are making, if you buy into all
of that, is that<BR>trades from any system, good or bad, real or imaginary, can
be (without<BR>knowing ANYTHING about the methodology) thrown into this magical
money<BR>management scheme and &quot;POOF&quot; you have a great
system.......Think about it.<BR>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Aug 16 05:12:43 1998