How to respond to and expose Bogus system Vendors.

Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 19:13:21 -0400
From: Tony Parker <tgparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I have some technical questions about Real Success Trading Course

Are you serious? Or are you on drugs?

You utterly failed to answer ANY of my questions in an honest and
forthright manner. The answers you did "contrive" were dishonest,
duplictous, misleading, and outright lies and
mis-representations. I had a strong temptation to send your
material on to the newly established enforcement division of the
CFTC.

As a result of extensive and painstaking research, I have over
time eventually found a number of actual real-time traders who
were ready willing and able to be completely honest with me and
share with me their trading experience.

The cost ranged from free, to barter or services, and in some
cases to costs and expenses only. My total cash outlay &
expenditure was a mere fraction of the outrageous fees that you
were attempting to extort from me.

I am currently trading with a methodology & system that works
fine for me, in the company of other traders, whose input and
support I can trust and rely on, and am showing a reasonable
profit over my initial expenses and capital outlay.

If I had followed ANY of your suggestions, or had purchased any
of your systems, and actually traded them, I would probably have
lost ALL of my investment capital by now.

I hope the frauds and criminals like you that plague our industry
are eventually driven from our industry once and for all.

If you continue to send me any more unsolicited e-mail & SPAM I
will report it to your ISP and and the CFTC have your ISP account
and Web-Site closed down permanently!

Tony Parker

D.Green wrote:

> Dear Tony,
>
> Last March you said you were 'extremely interested' in purchasing our Real
> Success Methodology.
<SNIP>