David Caplan

I first became aware of David Caplan some 10 - 15 years ago.  I have been a
guest at  his home.

I have subscribed to his newsletter and would make this observation.  His
service is not about  blind trading suggestions.  Each issue has examples
that are explained.  If I never followed a trade of his (and I usually did
not), I found that  his examples and writeups were always educational in
nature.

I have attended one of his seminars and have several of his books, all of
which I think are good.

Dave is not a get rich quick man.  When we last spoke, he indicated that he
strove for a 36% annual return on equity for his managed accounts.  Way to
conservative for me.

I believe him to be an honest man  who makes an effort to educate people.

I recommend his books and newsletter.

I have no financial interest, etc.

Paul Weston, CTA