Re: GEN: Perfection and profit-taking

<< You will ALWAYS leave profit on the table.

 If you are always shooting for that extra bit, I bet the odds are it
 actually reduces your average profit. I know they always say to "Let your
 profits run.." but that statement was somewhat dangerous for me when I was
 starting. I do much better taking smaller profits unless I have a strong
 conviction that something big is about to hit, then I take the windfall
 pretty fast if it happens.

 Good trading,

 PG >>
good morning
good article about proffit taking in new omega  research magazine
this is why  before you enter the trade you  MUST  optimose  ONLY   the
proffit section of your system