GEN: Perfection and profit-taking

RTs:

This is just a quick note based on a trade that just happened, for the very
new traders out there (not that I'm not one!)

There is no perfect trade.

You will ALWAYS leave profit on the table.

If you are always shooting for that extra bit, I bet the odds are it
actually reduces your average profit. I know they always say to "Let your
profits run.." but that statement was somewhat dangerous for me when I was
starting. I do much better taking smaller profits unless I have a strong
conviction that something big is about to hit, then I take the windfall
pretty fast if it happens.

Good trading,

PG