Re: T-BONDTRADER gif files

In a message dated 98-08-12 11:58:13 EDT, T-BONDTRADER@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I use something called PaintShop Pro which I 'fill' from the Clipboard of
my
 SuperCharts.  Then I save it as a file.   That file I then transfer to the
 message I am sending out and it appears as an attachment at the bottom -
 separated by border and looking like a file, all 'boxed up and labelled'
 What else is one supposed to do? >>
Bill:
For me (AOL) your files are coming thru without an extension so I have to
guess what the extension is and rename the file to "Todays.gif" in order to
see it. I know your files are usually gif files so no big deal.  On occasion I
get garbled messages when people add a picture to the text instead of
attaching a file to the email.
Lynn