Re: T-BONDTRADER gif files

At 04:51 PM 8/12/98 +0100, T-BONDTRADER wrote:
>I have sent another .gif file to David Cicia to see what happens.   What I
>cannot understand is why some of them come out without any trouble and
>others do not.

   This one came through as garbage characters also. But I did figure out
how to convert it. I have to copy it out, save it as a file, then convert
it using a uu-decoder. I am using Eudora Light version 3.01 and it doesn't
do this automatically. I have not had this problem with any other gif files
sent as attachments, so possibly it is just some sort of compatibility
problem.
  Anyway, thanks for sending the file.

David Cicia