Re: DJII

Hi Ben,

I'm curious as the methodology you are using to reach the conclusion we
will only have short term rallies but no close higher than 550 basis the
NYA. I don't know if we have bottomed and will begin at least a 50%
retracement back up (according to Robert Miner we have never had a bear
market without a 50 to 62% retracement of the first leg down), or we drop
another few hundred points first.

I do know we are showing some of the most oversold technical readings in
years and even if we are in a bear market I would not be surprised to see
one hell of a rally pretty soon. I am basing this on chart analysis
(primarily Elliott Wave) and technical stuff such as simple things like
moving averages of advancing issues and declining issues, a spread of the
adv/decl line, trin, tick, etc.

Since you appear to be rather sure of your prediction how about explaining
how it was derived.

Regards,

Tom Alexander