From: "Gary Kramer" (reply to: gmkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
[SMTP:gmkramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx (MIME) (actually from:
owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 1998 3:43 PM
To: realtraders
Subject: Broker recommendations for daytrading S&Ps??

 << File: UKN00000.TXT >>

I have been daytrading S&Ps using the internet service of Futures Online
and
have had mixed results regarding reliability.  Any suggestions on firms
with
direct floor access?  I have talked with people at Saul Stone and they
appear
to have direct floor access and have been around for a while.  Thanks for
your help

Gary