Subject: systems, how much..
Date: 08/07/1998 06:47pm

mitch,  one thing  that has sunk home to me, in the relatively short time,
is that of the  "Realisation Concept" ie,  realising that there are
horrendous, risks and drawdowns and i think  that by designing your own
system, putting in the hours, you might learn a little more  ,its an
education, and they say knowledge is the ultimate power,  im sure long term
you'll come out  quids  in....

so,  i agree, stump up for Supercharts.... J.S.D

but, if you have a lax attitude to cash and can afford it, spend , spend ,
spend. we each walk our own path..
but if you really are so busy elsewhere in life and time is money indeed,
then i can see your point  mate,  just be prepared for lots of let downs
from those you buy from... its just adding to your risk...thats all....