Re: [Re: [Re: What should systems sell for?]]

Thanks for the response Joe...

Devils advocate again if I may...

Ok so a guy has to sell you a book, with a money back guarantee with the
research that he has done over the last few years...Probably for between
$20 and $200.

Now how many books will the guy sell and what will be his sales (advertising)
cost? ....Lets say the book sells for $100 and he nets
$50 a book....he sells 1000 copies and makes $50,000 clear.

Chances are he put in 2000 hours to put together the material for the book
and he makes $25 an hour.

The reason that I am going through this is because I have some material that
can be put in a book only my question is do I want to work for $25
an hour?.....with the possibility of only making $3 an hour if it doesn't sell
well.

joe6964@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> mitch ryder wrote:

> > I like the idea of developing systems yourself.

> > To play devils advocate:

> > If you buy a book, a computer, supercharts and a data service and of
course

> > your time spent ...at double time rate..you have worked a full day

> > and lets add it up.

> > Then the question comes up which book do you buy?

> For me the book to buy would be one that offers a money back gaurantee.
What

> that tells me is that the system or

> ideas my be worth to look at.  Example( Street Smarts/Robert Miner)

> Joe Frabosilio

Mitch Ryder
Ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx