Re: Worst crash this century now in progress!

In a message dated 98-08-07 02:00:55 EDT, glimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You may be surprised to hear that the current decline is the worst in
>  the US stock market this century! Yes, it's true.....worse than 1929 or
>  1987.
>  You can read more about it at Martin Armstrong's Princeton Economics
>  Institute web site at:

George

            I hate to be a cynic, and I have no idea what the market will do
today, no less next week, but if this guy at Princeton really was so smart,
he'd be trading, not writing papers at an Economics institute.   Besides
Business Week did a study about 5 years ago looking at all the predictions of
the Economics winners of the peace prize and found their predictions were
wrong 99% of the time.  Nuff said.

                                                 Pete