Automated .GIF's

Good Morning RTer's

Well, I think I have finally learned to make .gif files with SnagIt32
version 4.2. Thanks to all of you who have helped me.
CYCLES CHARTS ARE COMING SHORTLY. I had to learn this first.

Someone in the group asked asked if there was a want to save .gif files
automatically throughout the day. I am happy to say yes, and you can. With
SnagIt32 you can program it to make multiple gif files throughout the day in
specific time intervals. ( hours, minutes or seconds )

Richard J. Chehovin