FW: Splitting a Signal Box Data Stream

You might be able to do it with a NT Server box.  With NT you can do multiple device access definitions to the same device (comm port). This works for printers, etc.  Now I don't now how the individual peripherals would establish DBS's security.  You also need some protocol to talk from the DOS box to the NT box.  Don't have time to try it now, maybe somebody can take this and run with it.