Wells Wilder Delta

I bought the book and traded for a while,  mostly Gold

It does work up to a point, but I have done some studies using randomly
selected turn points which many times performed almost as well
One feature of the technique that has some value predicting hi or lo
turning points; ie, larger time frame trend turns; however, I had
difficulty judging the magnitude of the move and found it difficult
to trade that way.   This may be a problem with my money management
skills :) .

		Harry Hinzman