Gen: Really appalled and dismayed.

RT's,

I can hardly believe that invaluable advise was given here within the last
week(not by me) and not one response was posted to the forum in regards to
it. Trading is a mental pursuit and if all you see is the charts, numbers
and indicators you are likely to be doomed over the long run. I could post
charts every day with all sorts of lovely lines and drawings and indicators
but I have learned that all the analysis in the world without the right
mental discipline and trading psyche are of little value and my analysis is
my analysis and is better kept private.

I ask you all is this the type of forum we want here?

Brent