Just my thoughts on currencies.

First, the only index future of US dollar is traded on CEC (whatever that
stands for)... but it's relatively thinly traded so I went with the
underlying cash chart.

Well, in the last two days (today included), it has been on the upside and
broke out a short term double bottom.  However, it is now only readying to
attack the 62% retracement level; therefore, a break out is still out there
in question in my opinion.  In other words, I don't know where it is heading
as of now.

However, out to the foreign currencies front, woh boy, do we see an ugly
picture.  CD just doesn't seem to stop dropping; JYU98 futures broke down
today (cash didn't, so still wait and see, but with the stupid election...
Huh, I think we can count on it); and Eurodollar (felt I should mention it
since you did) swept the support just above 435.  All these paint a
downtrend in foreign currencies and hence an uptrend in US dollar.  However,
in Eurodollar's case, I think there is a support around 409 as a 100 percent
movement target (visually measured with low in June and high in July).  But
that probably won't matter much since I don't believe I have even heard the
term Eurodollar on CNBC from the lovely Sue (more pleasant than bloody lips
Maria Bartiromo I think, just kidding ^_^).

Internally, GC (gold) contracts are obviously breaking down and that is
supporting an uptrend in US dollar.  Although I believe there is a support
around 287, I don't think it will hold.

Anyway, US dollar alone looks ambiguous but overall picture paints for
downward movements in foreign currencies.

If I was to short a currency contract, I probably would pick CD98U
targetting for 0.61000 with trailing stops based on two day highs.

Mine truely, :p
HMJ

DIS: Well well, I posted what I thought but doesn't mean I will be
responsible for anything.  After all, I don't even trade futures!
And I am a highschool student!