Re: FUTR: Tbonds

>Prices bounced off of solid line,
>Middle line is target line for bonds drawn on chart.
>Theory is that if they can close beyond line then will try for top line.
>The line in the middle is at about 125.

>Lines are drawn automaticly by software on loan to me.

And of course you have no idea how or why they are drawn, right ?
Do you not think it  would be more beneficial  to RT'ers
if you were tried to demostrate the "method"
rather than "showcasing" software ?
Presumably you have taken some sort of course on this method
so you should have some idea of what the software is doing ?
Of course it could also be your intention to be vague.
If you give too much info here, then why would anyone pay
$3950 for a course :-)

PS: Paint shop pro      www.shareware.com
is available for downloading and is very useful for
adding notes to charts if you should ever choose to.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\ar_1.gif"