enjoying the ride down in the yen

Hi realtraders,

it's 9:55 pm in hawaii, 230am in chicago, i was just watching the yen on
globex.  we have been hitting new lows down about 50 as we speak.  the
"weekly" chart, and stochastics looks great.  it appears my "anticipating
the anticipated anticipation" on stochastics and the triangle a few days
ago is slowly starting to pay off.  I guess i have to wait until i wake up
to see how cocoa fairs.  i'm still short with a 1575 stop.
Again, this has all been NOT hindsight.  Just my common sense observations
of BASIC chart and stochastic stuff..........why give your self a headache
with a million other systems and gadgets....
we will see if i am ultimately right over the next few weeks....
happy trading...
comments welcome......
gary
hawaii