Re: In defense of Cramer

Tim, Realtraders,

> I think that Cramer is generally right about technicians.  Cramer has
> consistently beat the S&P for the last 10 years -- usually by double
> digits -- this with several hundred million under management.

I don't know who Cramer is: probably, I live too far...

I think there is something right in what he says: I've always found myself in harsh
debate with technical analysts who says if the market goes above X buy, then close your
position if you lose Y%...
There is a lot between analysts and traders. There are traders using TA and analysts
using TA: that's all.
Would you rather prefer to be advised by a lawyer or some university teacher who doesn't
practice law, but studies it? Would you rather give your money to a trader or an
analyst?

Alberto Torchio
 Torino, Italy