FUT:Today's Bond Trade

Hi Bill and all,
Ok I give, what is a "thank you trade". You did not mention it was also a OOPS
trade today nor working the news today. I bought the stall at 121-25 sold 122,
sold 122-08 bought 122-06, bought 122-16 after break out sold 122-22. Only in
the market about 2 hours so risk was low, don't know why I even bother trading
it as it was a classical short covering up day in the bonds and a more
profitable day just hold long or add to positions. Oh well. For those that
compare the S&P to the bonds, suggest anyone look at the return on at least a 15
to 20 tick profit as it relates to the margin. That's $400 to $600 profit per
contract on a $1350 margin taking a few ticks risk. Hard to beat it and all the
while riding in the Rolls Royce of the futures market. Good Trading
JD