FUT: Today's Bond Trade

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FUT: Today's Bond Trade
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 16:09:38 -0400 (EDT)

Just to make the point re- day trading, as opposed to scalping the T-Bonds:

Today, was just one trade from after the Report.   The deep downthrust on
the 5 min chart got you in - without drawing a fast gun from the holster,
you would have got ^02 at best or 04^ with ease.  Let's say you were really
badly filled, with your gun still in the holster at ^05 or ^06.

You then rode it up to just under Yesterday's High.   It then went through
and finally did another Third Time Through and is currently stalled on the
re-jigged S1 line.  If it makes it to Day Before Yesterday's High, it may
well reverse off for a 'thank you' retracement before the close.

We are talking one trade here.  One.  I don't call that scalping.  Your stop
was never likely to be hit and you should take home around ^15 to ^20 per
contract - without an indicator in sight.

Anyway, have a look at the chart.  It's supper time in England - or rather a
drink beforehand.  Cheers

Bill Eykyn

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\TomStein3.gif"