Re: MKT- Danger Zone

<< Realtraders,

      I'm looking at the futures using Quote.com at this moment. All the
 orders going by seem to be one lots. Is this an error on Quote.com's
 part, or are we seeing only amateurs looking to go long here?

                                         Darrin

 P.S. A timely verification or disproof would be sincerely appreciated. :

Darrin,

Sorry, don't know about the future's "lots" implication.  As for the market,
we obviously did the Dow 9000 thing, and I'm just sitting on my hands at the
moment with us hovering in this area

Peter