Re: Mkt:Oex,SPX, SPu8 Pivot

looks like a lot of fun on the ride down, i'll buckle up.
also, look at the transports......i am now hearing hints of "dow theory"
but MOST AMAZING:  most people are NOT buy puts, this may be the surprise
they forget to plan for, or actually believe you can buy every
dip..........
i tried to send an e-mail to everyone this morning but it seems as though
it vanished into cyber space.  anyway, after the first hour, well actually
the first few minutes,
we saw ndq cash up over 19 points, then faded back and continued to trend
lower, (i find that ndq cash tends to trend the best), so with the ndq
heading south and reversing from early minutes highs it seemed obvious
after the first hour we were headed lower, again i tried to send a comment
at that time but it didn't go through? also today (wed), we had an inside
day with a down close, that is bearish too.......

gary
hawaii