Re: cocoa crash coming.........

hi philip and real traders,

philip to answer your question i shorted from 1586, also 1630 a few weeks
ago but got out in 1570's.
so, to answer your question.....1586 for this move, i'll probably get
killed tomorrow,
although the hourly stochs looks like it may start to look like
(anticipating the anticipated anticipation) a bird's beak, and usually when
i see this, it always seems
to run out of stream on the up side and resumes down, like on the daily a
few weeks ago when i shorted at 1630, can you honestly see the "picture" on
stochastics,
just my own personal observation...............i've never  read this any
where.
sometime a "picture" really is worth a thousand words.
to answer your other statement.........deceptive floor.......true, let's
see again tomorrow and friday if this floor can hold up anything.
as for the next "picture" look at the Japanese Yen!! which way.......DOWN
if it closes
below 7000, like straight down to 6500 over the next few weeks.  I just
responded to
"E." about position trading, this should prove he and i's (gramatically
correct?)theory
correct.
EVERYONE:  does anyone picture that bird beak picture in stochastics like i
do?
it seems to work best in a down trending channel, but you have to
anticipate the anticipated anticipation before the whole picture is
drawn.......
so does anyone else notice stuff like this.....let's all
share..........thanks.

gary
hawaii